Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!

Yes, we know it is already the 9th of January and we are just now saying HAPPY NEW YEAR!  We have been busy getting back into the swing of work and all activities that have been on hold.  I, Amy, have been feeling pretty well but the week after Christmas was not so good.  I have now learned that I always have to have some sort of snack every couple of hours.  It tends to hit more late morning and then again late afternoon.  I am just glad that it is not worse then this and hopefully it will stay that way.  I am 11 weeks as of yesterday and have a doctors appointment the end of January to hopefully hear the heartbeat! 
 We hope you all have a wonderful and happy New Year!
Josh and I got Terry and Deanna a new German Shepard for Christmas.  They have yet to name the little pup but Maverick(the big dog) does not know what to think of her.
We went out to the farm to have supper with my family and while we were playing games, Levi was playing his own version of UNO.  He liked eating the cards and then dropping them on the floor.  It amazes me that he will wear his hat.  He loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment