Sunday, January 23, 2011

14 Weeks

These last few weeks have been pretty tough.  I have not felt well.  Certain foods, like Chinese and red peppers, have not agreed with me.  It makes trying any food a little nerve racking since I don't know how my stomach will handle it.  I really haven't had any motivation to do anything so our house has struggled a little.  I am hoping I will get my energy back soon!  I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday so hopefully we'll be able to hear baby's heartbeat :-)  It is hard to believe that I am already in the 2nd trimester. Baby will be here before we know it!  Hopefully in these next couple of weeks we will start working on the baby's room, but that means we will have to get the basement done so a few things can be moved down there.
Here is my favorite picture of my beautiful bridesmaids and I!

3 comments:

  1. Don't stress about the house...the motivation will be here before you know it! Enjoy this time:) by the way I can't eat Chinese either! Yeah for vein in the 2nd trimester! You will feel great during this time and your belly will pop and that little one will move like crazy and all you'll want to do it just rub your belly! Ps I think you'll be able to hear the heartbeat:) are you doing an ultrasound now or waitin till 20 weeks? I'm so excited for you! So we are exactly 10 weeks apart..so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will wait until later for the ultrasound. Our doctor likes to wait until sometime between weeks 20-22.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah most do. We got lucky and got two. You will love it!!!! It's so amazing! So happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete